We’ve missed everyone and have been eager to start the market. Unfortunately, our market is going to be a little different this year. For the start, we will have the market as a Drive-Thru with only essential needs. Our returning vendors for the opening weekend will be Calvert Farm, Waltz Family Farm, Alcoba Coffee, and Victory Chapel Family Farm. Please welcome our new vendor Sharrah Orchard! Schmidt Spirits will be handing out 4oz. containers of hand sanitizer. At some point, we’ll have them as a vendor but for now, we appreciate their generosity!
So, we have a few requests:
1. That you, our customers, are patient and caring. This is all new to us and our vendors.
2. That you pre-order all of your products. Many of our vendors will close their preorders by 10pm on Wednesday.
3. Pick a Sign-Up Genius time.
4. When you arrive to the market at your given time please drive down by the back corner of MOMs and then you will drive thru the market and exit by the Electric Charging Station (please see the map). We’ll have volunteers directing traffic. Cars will follow a single file line, starting with the Market Table to get any information. Customers will stay in their cars, keeping 6′ distance as much as possible.
5. Open your trunk or back doors so vendors can place items directly inside.
6. Following the traffic line you’ll exit down by back corner of MOM’s and then out of the parking lot.
1 lb. bags of Guatemalan Coffee in Light, Medium or Dark Roast both ground and whole bean ($10.00 per bag)
You can purchase by emailing Jose at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Calvert Farm is a small family farm that uses Eco-sustainable practices.
Email Pam at email@example.com for a full list of produce
Family owned Sharrah Orchard is located in Orrtanna, Pennsylvania near Gettysburg.
Victory Chapel Family Farm
At Victory Chapel Family Farms our honey is produced sustainably and locally in the Washington Metro area. The bees forage local multi- floral nectar sources. Raw honey is extracted from the honeycomb without heat or filtration, and packaged immediately, thus capturing all the flavor and aroma of honey. Currently we only have 1 pound containers of honey priced at $10.00 per pound. Order at Local Honey
Waltz Family Farm
Jay and Laurie Waltz
Waltz Family Farm, selling our meats at farm markets and the Valley Co-op of Hagerstown.
Please make sure you order by Wednesday at 10pm. Order HERE
Next week we will welcome Rustiq Bakery.
Rustiq is located in Historic Savage Mill and use wholesome, straightforward ingredients and offer food prepared with integrity.
Check out their website HERE
You can preorder for pick up at one of their many other Farmer’s Markets and get a taste of what is coming our way. 🙂