Happy National Fruit and Veggie Month! Make sure you check out Sharrah Orchard
website this week and stock up on delicious fruit and veggies!
We would like to thank everyone who has continued to support the Hollywood Market while we are a Drive-Thru. As the state begins to open up we are working on revising our plans to become more of a walk thru market. Until that time, we ask that you, our loyal customers, to continue to follow our guidelines of keeping the market a drive thru. We know it isn’t perfect but we’re following the rules that were set to keep our vendors and customers safe.
Calvert Farm will be off this week.
We are still in need of volunteers (18 and older) to help direct traffic and to check customers in for the market each weekend. The shifts will be on Saturday from 8:45am to 12:15pm. Please click HERE to sign up for a shift. If you have any questions please let Scarlet email@example.com know.
1 lb. bags of Guatemalan Coffee in Light, Medium or Dark Roast both ground and whole bean ($10.00 per bag)
You can purchase by emailing Jose at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Family owned Sharrah Orchard is located in Orrtanna, Pennsylvania near Gettysburg.
Victory Chapel Family Farm
At Victory Chapel Family Farms
our honey is produced sustainably and locally in the Washington Metro area. The bees forage local multi- floral nectar sources. Raw honey is extracted from the honeycomb without heat or filtration, and packaged immediately, thus capturing all the flavor and aroma of honey. Currently we only have 1 pound containers of honey priced at $10.00 per pound. Order at Local Honey
Waltz Family Farm
Jay and Laurie Waltz
Waltz Family Farm, selling our meats at farm markets and the Valley Co-op of Hagerstown.
Online ordering will close Wednesday at 10pm.
Weeping Willow Bake Shop
Weeping Willow offers delicious baked goods
Order on her website at weepingwillowbakeshop.com
So, we have a few requests:
1. That you, our customers, are patient and caring. This is all new to us and our vendors.
2. That you pre-order all of your products from the individual vendors. Many of our vendors will close their preorders by 10pm on Wednesday.
4. We’ll have volunteers directing traffic. Cars will follow a single file line, starting with the Market Table to get any information. Customers will stay in their cars, keeping 6′ distance as much as possible.
5. Open your trunk or back doors so vendors can place items directly inside.
6. Exit by the charging station and enjoy the rest of your day. 🙂
Just some thoughts:
-Have your name (that you put on the Sign-Up) on a piece of paper and on the dashboard. That way the vendors can see the names.
-Please prepay as much as possible to save time.
– Please keep interactions brief in order to keep the line moving.
-Vendors can not use your reusable bags and our farmers can not use your collection of egg cartons at this time.
-Please leave your pets at home. We miss them but hope to see them soon too!
– Email email@example.com if you have any questions. Thank you again for your patience! 🙂