The Hollywood Farmers Market season is off to a great start! We have many returning vendors from last year as well as some new and local vendors. Throughout the market season we’ll be highlighting our vendors each week in the newsletter. In the meantime, make sure you stop by and meet our vendors.
We are following the guidelines set up by the City of College Park. They can be found here: https://www.collegeparkmd.gov/312/COVID-19-City-Updates
- Please enter the market by the charging station and exit by the back corner of MOM’s. If you want to reenter the market, please go back to the entrance. This will help us keep customers socially distanced and our market safely organized.
- If you are coming to the market for just one vendor, please enter the market by the charging station and follow the guidance of our volunteers.
- Please tell the vendors what you would like to order and they will pick the products for you. Please do not touch the produce.
- Keep a distance of 6ft between you and the vendor and the next customer.
- Thank you for your patience and following our guidelines.
- Lastly, please continue to wear your masks. 🙂
Janelle’s Crumb Shoppe Bakery
Victory Chapel Family Farm
Blue Berwyn Farm
Waltz Family Farm
Twin Valley Distillers
Sabillasville Seasonings, LLC
Backyard Boogie Garden
And Musical Group: Double Sharp