Vol. 6 Issue 2
Before you pick a time slot to pick up your orders please order from each individual vendor.
Each vendor listed below has either an email address or a link to their website.Here are our vendors:
1 lb. bags of Guatemalan Coffee in Light, Medium or Dark Roast both ground and whole bean ($10.00 per bag)
You can purchase by emailing Jose at: jose.castillobeza@yahoo.
Calvert Farm is a small family farm that uses Eco-sustainable practices.
Email Pam at email@example.com for a full list of produce
Family owned Sharrah Orchard is located in Orrtanna, Pennsylvania near Gettysburg.
Victory Chapel Family Farm
At Victory Chapel Family Farms our honey is produced sustainably and locally in the Washington Metro area. The bees forage local multi- floral nectar sources. Raw honey is extracted from the honeycomb without heat or filtration, and packaged immediately, thus capturing all the flavor and aroma of honey. Currently we only have 1 pound containers of honey priced at $10.00 per pound. Order at Local Honey
Waltz Family Farm
Jay and Laurie Waltz
Waltz Family Farm, selling our meats at farm markets and the Valley Co-op of Hagerstown.
Please make sure you order by Wednesday at 10pm. Order HERE
Please welcome Rustiq Bakery.
Rustiq is located in Historic Savage Mill and use wholesome, straightforward ingredients and offer food prepared with integrity.
Check out their website HERE
Please call to pre-order 410-507-5021
So, we have a few requests:
1. That you, our customers, are patient and caring. This is all new to us and our vendors.
2. That you pre-order all of your products from the individual vendors. Many of our vendors will close their preorders by 10pm on Wednesday.
3. Pick a Sign-Up Genius time for you to pick up your orders.
4. When you arrive to the market at your given time please drive down by the back corner of MOMs and then you will drive thru the market and exit by the Electric Charging Station (please see the map). We’ll have volunteers directing traffic. Cars will follow a single file line, starting with the Market Table to get any information. Customers will stay in their cars, keeping 6′ distance as much as possible.
5. Open your trunk or back doors so vendors can place items directly inside.
6. Exit by the charging station and enjoy the rest of your day. 🙂
Just some thoughts:
-Have your name (that you put on the Sign-Up) on a piece of paper and on the dashboard. That way the vendors can see the names.
-Please prepay as much as possible to save time.
– Please keep interactions brief in order to keep the line moving.
-Vendors can not use your reusable bags and our farmers can not use your collection of egg cartons at this time.
-Please leave your pets at home. We miss them but hope to see them soon too!
– Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Thank you again for your patience! 🙂