- Calvert Farms – produce, eggs and flowers
- Alcoba Coffee
- Backyard Boogie Gardens & Bakery – veggies, microgreens, baked goods
- Profish- fresh Seafood
- Janelle’s Crumb Shoppe & Bakery – sweets & baked goods
- Twin Valley Distillery
- Victory Chapel Family Farm – Honey
- Thai Amity – hot meals cooked to order
- Waltz Family Farm – meats, cheeses & eggs
- Sharrah Orchards – fruits & produce.
This coming Saturday, Feb 6th from 12-1pm you will find 6 Vendors from Hollywood Farmers Market. This is a Pre-Order delivery and pick up is at Duvall Feild located at 9200 Rhode Island Ave. College Park MD.Please see below each farm/ vendor online store or list. Many vendors need your orders by Wednesday to give time to bake and or pull orders.Please share and let folks know. A few vendors come weekly so keep in touch with them.We will post info on the Hollywood Farmers Market FaceBook page.Waltz Family Farm and Calvert plan to come again March 6th and April 3rd.We recommend saving these links and menus for the future. I’ll email again for the March 6th delivery.VENDOR LIST :
- Janelle’s Crumb Shoppe & Bakery – Cupcakes, scones, sweet breads, some vegan & gluten free options, order by noon on Wednesday. List of products attached.
- Calvert Farm – Produce, Eggs, Fruits ect. order by noon on Wednesday. List of products attached
- Back Yard Boogie Bakery & Gardens – Breads, scones, bagels, english muffins… not sure about produce, waiting on sunlight and growth. Order by noon Wednesday through their online store https://backyardboogiegardens-baking.square.site/
- Pro Fish – Fresh Seafood & they deliver weekly ! Here’s their online store link https://www.profish.com/home
- Waltz Family Farm – Beef Pork Lamb Mutton Cheeses Eggs Chicken. Lots to choose from. Stock up, we need freezer space for more 🙂 Limited Eggs, but the girls are starting to lay more. Online store, order by 11:59pm Wednesday eve. link https://www.farmmatch.com/
- Thai Amity – Delicious Thai meals , please order by 4pm on Wednesday & they deliver weekly !
SPECIAL MENU – photos in attachment above and here’s the names for special menu1. Sai Aua$102. Tom yum hot pot$153. Mu Ded Deaw±sticky rice$104.Kang Som Veggie with eggor with shrimp+rice$105. Tum ma muang+Skin pork $86.Khao klook gha phi$107.Stri fried eggplant with pork+rice $108.Ka nomTuay.$7
9.Ka nom Taua Pep sai gung$7
REGULAR MENU is
- 1.Chicken Pad Thai,Veggie Pad Thai(chicken=$8,Veggie=$7)2.Chicken Fried Rice=$8,Veggie fried rice=$7,3.Thai basil fried rice chicken =$8 Shrimp=$94.Drunken noodle( chicken=$9, shrimp=$10,)Veggie Drunken noodle=$84.Veggie Spring rolls=1order$5,Pork spring rolls=1order$6,Chicken Spring rolls=1 order $6.5.Panang chicken&Veggie with Rice=$10,Panang Veggie with Rice=$9.6.ChickenCoconut Soup$8 ,Shrimp=$9,Veggie coconut soup=$77.Papaya Thai Salad=$68.Mango with Sticky Rice.=$79. Sticky rice with egg custard=$710. Green curry(Chicken=$8 =$9Shrimp),Veggie green curry=$711. Thai garden Rolls Chicken or pork or tofu=$712.Thai Tea=$4Thai Tea with Bubble Tea=$5You guys can place orderinbox https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011323869676or text to 301- 575-4307
FarmMatch connects consumers worldwide with local farmers, buying clubs, farmers markets, and restaurants that offer fresh, sustainable, organic foods.www.farmmatch.com
New Wednesday pick-up location – Concord St. Andrew’s United Methodist Church, 5910 Goldsboro Road Bethesda, MD 20817 – 10:00 am until 1:00 pmwww.profish.com
Thanks so much for your support!!!
Great news! The Hollywood Farmers Market has started a winter market at the Duvall Field parking lot (9200 Rhode Island Ave. College Park.).
Vendors will be taking pre-orders for this Saturday, Jan 30th delivery from 12-1 pm. Waltz Farm and Calvert Farm will be back again on Feb 6th.
You’ll find Pro Fish and can order from their store at https://www.profish.com/home
Also, Janelle’s Crumb Shoppe and Bakery will be there. Please order by 6 pm on Wednesday. You can view many of her baked goods on their FaceBook page.
Thai Amity will also be there and taking orders till 4 pm on Wednesday. Please see their menu below (and in the picture)
1. Khao new mu ping(Grilled pork with sticky rice) 1 order #10
2.Sai Aua.(Thai northern sausage with herb) 1 order$10
3.Tum Ma Muang (Green mango Thai salad with skin pork).1 order$8
4.Kluay Teaw Tom Yum noodle.(mixed pork shrimp and fish tofu.)1 order $13
5.Kang massaman kai. (chicken curry with veggie)with rice 1 order #10
6.Khao sai Naue(Beef curry noodle soup
)1 order $12
7.Bha Mee Mudang(Egg noodle with BBQ pork)1 order$10
And Thai dessert
8.Ka nom Ta ko(Thai pandan pudding )1 order$7
9.Klauy Ping(Grilled Thai banana with Sweet coconut milk+young coconut)1order $7
AND, here’s Thai Amity’s regular menu……. Regular menu
1.Chicken Pad Thai, Veggie Pad Thai
2.Chicken Fried Rice=$8, Veggie fried rice=$7,
3.Thai basil fried rice chicken =$8 Shrimp=$9
4.Drunken noodle( chicken=$9, shrimp=$10,)Veggie Drunken noodle=$8
4.Veggie Spring rolls=1order$5,Pork spring rolls=1order$6,Chicken Spring rolls=1 order $6.
5.Panang chicken&Veggie with Rice=$10,Panang Veggie with Rice=$9.
6.ChickenCoconut Soup$8 ,Shrimp=$9,Veggie coconut soup=$7
7.Papaya Thai Salad=$6
8.Mango with Sticky Rice.=$7
9. Sticky rice with egg custard=$7
10. Green curry(Chicken=$8 =$9Shrimp),Veggie green curry=$7
11. Thai garden Rolls Chicken or pork or tofu=$7
Thai Tea with Bubble Tea=$5
You can place an order inbox here or text to 301- 5753407
Hope this reads well. Take care and enjoy the snow if you get any.